CitraMax is an excellent Descaler that removes scales, biofilms, mineral deposits etc. From waterers, cooling pads, water lines and re- circulating cooling systems without damaging the cool cell surfaces or pads, thus increasing their durability.
Organic acid (citric acid) in the formulation makes it non – toxic and an excellent general purpose cleaner for farms and hatcheries.
Benzalkonium Chloride Solution I.P 6.0%v\v
Citric acid I.P.: 8.0% v\v
Indications and Dosage:
1. For disinfecting birds and descaling nipple waterers (absence of birds): 25-50ml\liter of water. Depending on severity of scales. Allow prepared solution to remain in pipeline for 12- 24hours and flush.
2. For cleaning cooling pads. 10ml/liter of water. Add to sump and circulate for 3hours.
3. As a general purpose cleaner: 4-8ml/liter of water as a spray.
4. Wetting agent in shed wash down: 5liters/1500-2000liters of water as a spray.
5. Hatchery use:8ml/liter of water as spray/foam/mop.
Presentation: 500ml, 1.0liter and 5.0liter.